Wire Compost Bin
About Wire Compost Bin
Wire compost bin is refer to a wire basket which consist of 4 welded wire mesh panels. It is a inexpensive but practical solution for garden composting purpose. Add garden waste including chopped straw, dried leaves and shredded chips to the large capacity wire bin compost, over time those waste material will turn into usable soil.
Easily use 4 spiral clasps to fit the panels together and fold flat to storage when not in use. In addition, there are various sizes provided for you which can be combine for separating different types of waste materials. Such as cooking compost, yard waste compost and finished compost.
Wire Compost Bin Make Your Garden Waste Materials More Creative
- Unique design for waste reuse.
- Heavy gauge steel structure is durable.
- Simple and practical for effective compost.
- Large capacity and easy to removal.
- Easy assembly & storage.
- Powder or PVC coated is anti-rust & ECO friendly.
- Material: Heavy duty steel wire.
- Size: 30" × 30" × 36", 36" × 36" × 30" , 48" × 48" × 36", etc.
- Wire Diameter: 2.0 mm.
- Frame diameter: 4.0 mm.
- Mesh opening: 40 × 60, 45 × 100, 50 × 100 mm, or customized.
- Process: Welding.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated, PVC coated.
- Color: Rich black, dark green, anthracite grey or customized.
- Assembly: Connected with spiral clasps or other connectors as your request.
- Package: 10 pcs/pack with pp bag, packed in carton or wooden crate.
Storage & Package
Wire compost bins are perfect for compost uses of courtyard, garden, farm, orchard plantation and so on.
Wire compost bins are grated for turn grass clipping, garden scraps, vegetables, leaves, kitchen waste, chopped straw, shredded chips and other yard waste into nutrient-rich soil for flowers or vegetable garden.