Garden Plant Support – Plant Gathering Rings, Single Stem Plant Support
About Single Stem Plant Supports
Single stem plant supports also known as plant gathering rings which with both opening ring and hook style head. It is a perfect plant support designed for annual or perennial, tall flowers during the fast-growing period to ensure they can grow straightly and avoid falling over.
This single stem plant support is easy to use, just push the leg section into the soil easily and gather the plant branches and stems inside the ring. High twining plants don't have to be tied and leave enough space for swayed gently.
Single Stem Plant Support for Tall Flowers or Young Fast-Growing Plants
- Stable steel construction for high strength.
- Resistance to bad weather.
- Multiple uses for any tall, single stem plant.
- Appropriate for indoors, outdoors or in a greenhouse.
- Powder coated & PVC coated for longevity.
- Pushed deep into the soil easily
- Material: Q235 steel.
- Type: Ring type, hook type.
- Wire Diameter: 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, etc.
- Height: 24", 37.5", 40", 44", 48", 54".
- Ring Diameter: 2", 4", 6.3", 7.9", etc.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated, original finish, PVC coated.
- Color: Rich black, white, green, or customized.
- Mounting: Push the leg section into the soil.
- Package: 10 pcs/pack, packed in carton or wooden crate.
Single Stem Plant Support is versatile for indoors, outdoors or greenhouse uses.
And grate for sunflower, foxgloves, daisy, zinnias, larkspur, gladioli, tulips, hollyhocks, lilies, weeping flowers like peonies, and other plants with floral or vegetative volume larger at the top than at the bottom.