Plant Support Cages – Tomato Cages
About Tomato Cage
Tomato cage is refer to round tomato cage which fully welding of heavy steel wires. It have the similar function with tomato tower, they provide all-round support for tomatoes, peas, cucumbers, zucchini, pepper and other fast growing vines & climbing plants.
Set tomato cages in your vegetable garden to keep them upright but less tied needed. Lattice-shaped column support can prevent fruits fall to the ground and reduce the second fruits caused by pests and disease. In addition, we can easily wrap the plastic cloth to the cages to create a simple greenhouse in winter or use it upside down for potted tomatoes if you want.
Tomato Cage Holding Fully Grown Tomato & Other Fructuous Plants
- All-round support & arrangement for vine plants.
- No need too much tying and training the vines.
- Effective for maintain soil moisture.
- Prevent cracking of the tomatoes & blossom end rot.
- Reduce fruits damaged by sunburn, pets & disease.
- Powder or PVC coated is anti-rust & ECO friendly.
- Easy assembly & stacked, reusable.
- Material: Heavy steel wire.
- Wire Diameter: 2.8 mm, 3 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, etc.
- Ring Diameter: 20–50 cm.
- Height: 50–200 cm.
- Ring Number: 2, 3, 4 or customized.
- Legs Number: 3, 4, 5 or vary with ring number.
- Process: Welding.
- Weight Capacity: Up to 10 lbs.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated, PVC coated.
- Color: Rich black, white, or customized.
- Mounting: Inserted into the ground
- Package: 5 pcs/pack, packed in carton or wooden crate.
|Item No.||Height (inch)||Top Ring Diameter (inch)||Legs No.||Rings No.|
Tomato cages with rainbow colors to brighten your garden
RAL-1026: Luminous yellow
RAL-3024: Luminous red
RAL-6018: Yellow green
RAL-4006: Traffic purple
RAL-5015: Sky blue
RAL-1033: Dahlia yellow
Tomato cage is one of the favorite ways for both gardening and potted plant support uses and keep a fragile harvest healthy yet flawless.
Round tomato cages are great for supporting fructuous and vining plants, such as tomatoes, hot peppers, peas, cucumbers, squash & zucchini, strawberries and paspberry, etc.