Plant Support Cages – Peony Cage
About Peony Support Cage
Peony support cage is structured by bilevel ring supports, then fully welded together with slightly outward sloping rod legs. The number of the legs can be one, two, three or more vary with the position and plant size. Featured by the ball topped finials is designed for prevent any probability of injury to flowers.
There are various height and ring diameter optional to make more space for the flower heads. Powder or plastic coated is nice-looking and rustless. The tool-less design is so convenient to place, just simply push it into the ground.
Peony Cages Keep Roses & Peonies Graceful and Prevent Falling Over
- Chic and portable appearance.
- Sturdy and stable construction for highest strength.
- Ball topped finials prevent any injure to supported flowers.
- Against wind and heavy rain.
- Easy assembly & multi-use disposable.
- Powder or PVC coated is anti-rust & ECO friendly.
- Material: Heavy duty steel wire.
- Wire Diameter: 6–12 mm.
- Top Ring Diameter: 34cm, 42 cm, 50 cm, 55 cm, 60 cm, etc.
- Bottom Ring Diameter: 26 cm, 31 cm, 40 cm, 54 cm, etc.
- Height: 63 cm, 66 cm, 70 cm, 72 cm, 80 cm, 85 cm, etc.
- Ring Number: 2, 3, 4 or customized.
- Legs Number: 3, 4, 5 or vary with ring number.
- Process: Welding.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated, PVC coated.
- Color: Rich black, white, or customized.
- Mounting: Inserted into the ground.
- Package: 10 pcs/pack, packed in carton or wooden crate.
Peony support cages are perfect for helping peonies, roses stand tall yet offer enough space to grow up and bloom.
Peony cages also grated for supporting herbaceous plants such as agapanthus, shrub roses, oriental poppies, delphiniums, hollyhocks, foxgloves and any other perennial & shrubby flowers.