Garden Trellis – Cucumber Trellis
About Cucumber Trellis
Cucumber trellis also named zucchini trellis, which is welded with heavy duty steel wires. Long vines grow up on both side and climb along the tent-shaped support trellis. The large grid opening keep better fruits upright yet zero defects and easier picking. If you prefer cool-season vegetables and need a shade condition, cucumber trellis is the best choice.
We can use it with two pieces of grid panels to form an A-frame trellis or only use a single grid panel supported by two stable stakes to form a tent-shaped cucumber trellis. Both these two methods are space-saving for your in-ground vegetable garden, especially for raised garden beds.
A-Frame Cucumber Trellis Support Vine Vegetables on Raised Garden Beds
- Lean-design is space-saving & tidy up the long vines.
- Help fruits upright, clean yet unblemished.
- Increases harvest and minimizes diseases.
- Versatile for both in-ground or raised garden.
- Powder or PVC coated is anti-rust & ECO friendly.
- Multiple installation methods, folds flat is easy storage.
- Material: Heavy duty steel wire.
- Wire Diameter: 9, 10, 11 gauge optional.
- Height: 30 cm, 50 cm, 80 cm.
- Width: 25 cm, 30 cm, 50 cm.
- Legs Number: 1 or 2.
- Bearing Weight: 10 lbs
- Process: Welding.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated, PVC coated.
- Color: Rich black, white, or customized.
- Mounting: Set cucumber trellises on the ground and secure the stake ends.
- Package: 1 pcs in a pack with film bulk, then 5 or 10 pcs packed in carton or wooden crate.
Cucumber trellis are perfect for supporting climbing plants & vegetables, such as cucumber, zucchini, kidney & long beans, loofah, bitter gourd, long purple eggplant and other climbing vegetables.