Garden Plant Support – Plant Support Bow
About Plant Support Bows
Plant support bows is a another name for half round flower supports, we use heavy duty powder coated steel wire as material for high strength and longevity. The bow shaped design is perfect for leaning flowers and keeps the garden paths unobstructed.
The outstanding feature of bow plant supports is the free and flexible combination uses. It can be used as a single support for smaller plants, and can be interlinked into rows, circles, complex interchange and other geometric shapes by two or more plant support bows.
Plant Support Bows for Shrubs Plants, Vegetables, Large Flowers
- High strength yet light weight.
- Anti-rust, resistance to bad weather.
- Unique for shrubs or tall flowers.
- Multiple way of combination, well-adapted.
- Various sizes and colors are available.
- Easy to place and easy to store.
- Material: Heavy duty steel wire.
- Wire Diameter: 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6mm, etc.
- Radius: 5.5", 7", 8.2", etc.
- Width: 10", 12", 16", 17", 18", etc.
- Height: 16", 20", 28", 36", 39", etc.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated.
- Color: Rich black, dark green, white or customized.
- Mounting: Inserted into the ground.
- Package: 10 pcs/pack, packed in carton or wooden crate.
Available Assembled Styles
Plant support bows are versatile for outdoors or garden paths uses, indoors is equally fitting.
And grate for coneflower, rose, yarrow, agave, daylily, acalypha, reineckea, rudbeckia hirta, buddleias, tree peonies, delphinium, monkshood and other stubbed and shrub plants