Ground Stakes – Sod Staple
About Sod Staples
Sod staples, also know as landscape staples or U shaped peg anchors, are handy and practical for securing gardening fabric and lawn edging. When we're trying to lay a piece of landscape fabric on the grass, the U shaped pegs are great for keeping the fabric in place. These staples are also useful when pinning sod to slopes to prevent the soft sod from slipping or sagging.
Our sod staples are commonly manufactured from 11 gauge or 9 gauge steel wires. There are 8 gauge sod staple designed for compacted soil uses. Expect for the applications mentioned above, the u shaped ground anchors are typically used for installing pet fences, holding outdoor cords and wires, securing PVC and other small pipes, and securing irrigation drip tubing, etc.
U Shaped Pegs – Different Styles Available, Easy to Install and Remove
- Designed with sharp ends for easy ground insertion.
- Adapt to both looser soil and compact soil.
- Countless uses, simple but practical.
- Anti-corrosion surface treatment.
- Easy to place and remove.
- Styles & colors may customize for you.
- Material: High carbon steel.
- Top Type: Round, square, G shaped.
- Wire Diameter: 8 gauge, 9 gauge, 10 gauge, 11 gauge, 12 gauge, etc.
- Width: 1" – 4".
- Height: 4"– 12".
- Popular Size: 4" × 1" × 4", 6" × 1" × 6", 8" × 1" × 8", 12" × 1" × 12", etc.
- Surface Treatment: Original, electro-galvanized, hot dipped galvanized, powder coated.
- Color: Rich black, white, green or customized.
- Mounting: Just step on the top hardly.
- Package: 25 pcs/plastic bag, 100 pcs/box, 1000 pcs/carton, then packed on pallets.
Sod staples are versatile for garden, stadium, agricultural planting, construction, landscape and industrial uses.
- Hold sod & ground cover.
- Hold artificial lawn & plastic barriers.
- Hold outdoor cords and wires.
- Secure landscape fabric to turf or sod.
- Secure PVC and other small pipes.
- Secure irrigation drip tubing.
- Secure insect net & sunshade net.
- Install pet fence & cage.
- Anchor & secure goals.