Garden Plant Support – Grow Through Plant Supports-Round & Rectangle
About Grow Through Plant Supports
Set a round or rectangle shaped grow through plant supports for your top-heavy flowers and tall stem plants before they flop. Slender stems will grow uprightly through the rectangular or semicircle mesh grid and keeping tall yet remained spotless after heavy rain and windy.
Grids are available in rectangular, round, semicircle and other shape you need. The strong frame comes with three reposition-able steel legs, it is flexible and solid to create appropriate combinations to support various plant species. As the flowers flourish, the grids will blend unobtrusively with the surrounding plants.
Grow Through Plant Supports Is Unobtrusively for Top-Heavy Flowers
- Alternative to common shaped plant supports.
- Heavy steel construction for highest strength.
- Anti-rust, resistance to bad weather.
- Easy assembly & reusable.
- Powder or PVC coated is anti-rust & ECO friendly.
- Various sizes & styles are available.
- Material: Heavy duty steel wire.
- Type: Round or rectangle
- Wire Diameter: 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6mm, etc.
- Support Diameter: 25cm, 30 cm, 40 cm, 50 cm, etc.
- Round(O.D. × H): 10" × 12", 12" × 18", 12" × 20", 16'' × 24", 20" × 30".
- Rectangle (L × W × H): 12" × 16" × 20".
- Process: Welding.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated, PVC coated.
- Color: Rich black, white, or customized.
- Mounting: Inserted into the ground
- Package: 10 pcs/pack, packed in carton or wooden crate.
Grow through plant supports are perfect for top-heavy and tall stem plants including medium-height, shrubby flowers and large crowd plants, etc.
It is a ideal design for supporting agapanthus, dahlia, rudbeckia, lupin, larkspur, hollyhock, coneflower, aconite, coreopsis, campanula and veronica, taller zinnias, salvia, young or mature peonies, etc.