Plant Support Cages – Conical Plant Support
About Conical Plant Supports
Conical plant supports is a kind of tomato cage welded by heavy steel wires. Shrub flowers, climbing plants as well as tomatoes and pepper plants are gathered within the tiered ring cage to make sure they can stand the heavy wind and rain.
Similar with peony cage, the number of rings can be varied with the height and the legs can be three, four or more if you want to make it stable. Featured by its tapered structure, plants can grow healthy in a ample enough space but without blocking sunlight or rain. Besides, it is easy to pile up when not in use.
Conical Plant Supports – Ample Enough, Not Blocked Sunlight & Rain
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Against wind and heavy rain.
- Promotes the air circulation.
- Pests and disease prevention.
- Easy assembly & stacked.
- Powder or PVC coated is anti-rust & ECO friendly.
- Material: Heavy duty steel wire.
- Wire Diameter: 2.8 mm, 3 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, etc.
- Ring Diameter: 210–300 mm.
- Height: 45–130 cm.
- Ring Number: 2, 3, 4 or customized.
- Legs Number: 3, 4, 5 or vary with ring number.
- Process: Welding.
- Style: Standard or bend leg style.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated, PVC coated.
- Color: Rich black, white, or customized.
- Mounting: Inserted into the ground.
- Package: 10 pcs/pack, packed in carton or wooden crate.
Conical plant supports are perfect for helping plants and flowers growing healthy and but without blocking sunlight or rain. In addition, it is a good solution for pests and disease problems.
Conical plant supports are great for supporting vining plants and shrub flowers, such as tomatoes, hot peppers, cemetery iris, poppy forge, teasel, epiphyllum, shrub roses, oriental poppies, delphiniums, hollyhocks, foxgloves and any other perennial plants.