Garden Plant Support – Plant Support Hoops
About Plant Support Hoops
Plant support hoops with full round shaped hoops is similar but different from single stem plant supports, it is an innovative design with single or two stable legs to create an all-round guard for perennial plants. So, tall plants and heavy top flowers can grow through the ring uprightly without the risk of damage.
There are various sizes for your selection to suit both outdoor and indoor plants. Plant support hoops provide a extra help to keep your large flowers from toppling over and snapping. Such as tree peonies, delphinium, monkshood, lilies, iris, climbers, orchids, asters, hydrangea and roses.
Plant Support Hoops Offer Top Heavy & Tall Flowers All-Round Protection
- All-round protection for heavy perennials plants.
- Handcraft & forged construction for highest strength.
- Anti-rust, resistance to bad weather.
- Stylish, aesthetic, adapted for very small space.
- Powder or PVC coated is ECO friendly.
- Various sizes and colors are available.
- Material: Heavy steel wire.
- Wire Diameter: 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6mm, etc.
- Height: 20", 24", 27.5", 31", etc.
- Hoop Diameter: 6'', 9.5", 10", 12", etc.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated, PVC coated.
- Color: Rich black, dark green, white or customized.
- Mounting: Inserted into the ground
- Package: 10 pcs/pack, packed in carton or wooden crate.
Available Assembled Styles
Plant support hoops are versatile for both indoor & outdoor garden uses.
It is a ideal design for supporting heavy perennial plants like tree peonies, delphinium, monkshood, lilies, iris, climbers, orchids, asters, hydrangea vines, vegetable and roses.