Metal Wire Saddles – Gravestone Saddles
About Gravestone Saddles
Gravestone saddle is the easiest and secure method to place a headstone spray on the upright monuments. It is made of hot dipped galvanized steel wires for corrosion resistance. And the grips are covered with rubber tapes to protect the stone out of scratching. Thus you can start to decorate your headstone spray on a styrofoam block which is hot glued on the saddle.
The gravestone saddle is adjustable to accommodate various size headstones and most floral arrangements or greens decorations. As a manufacturer, wholesale pricing is available for bulk quantities of this simple and practical wire gravestone saddle.
Gravestone Saddles – Durable and not Damage to Headstone
- Unique designed for upright monuments.
- Accommodate most cemetery arrangements.
- Adjustable legs for different sizes of stones.
- Hot dipped galvanizing for rust resistance.
- Designed with bending top to hold flower foam tightly.
- Easy installation and long service life.
- Material: Heavy duty steel wire.
- Wire Diameter: 3 mm.
- Size: 8",12".
- Surface Treatment: Hot dipped galvanized.
- Color: Sliver, or customized.
- Mounting: Simply slips over the top of the headstone.
- OEM: Accepted.
- MOQ: 5000 pcs.
- Package: 50 pcs/box, or other special requirement.
Gravestone saddle can be attached to most upright cemetery headstone monuments, and it works well with dried, natural or silk flowers.