Garden Wire Stake – H Stakes
About H Stakes
Metal wire H stakes with simple H shaped construction is stable enough for place a yard signs in the ground. Commonly, it is perfect to work with corrugated plastic signs or ridges signs in areas such as garden grass lawn, street junctions and interior or exterior areas of commercial centers or buildings.
Trust you are needing a H stake in the following situations: first, describing a particular product or service through writing some words or a attractive pictures to attracts your target customers. Second, use arrow mark or guide sign to guide people to a certain facilities, services or functional areas. Or display a warning sign, regulatory sign and other identification signs, H step stakes are all the best choice.
H Step Stakes – Most Economical & Practical Ways to Put Up Signs
- Work well with ridges or corrugations signs.
- H shaped construction is stable & easy to place.
- Hot dipped galvanized for long service life.
- Versatile for both indoor & outdoor.
- Anti-rust & weather resistance.
- Various sizes and styles for different signs design.
- Material: Heavy duty steel wire.
- Style: 1-step H stake, 2-step H stake, heavy duty H stake.
- Wire Diameter: 9 gauge, etc.
- Size: 10" × 15", 10" × 30", 18" × 24", 24" × 18", etc.
- Recommended signs size: 12" × 18", 18" × 24", etc.
- Process: Welding.
- Surface Treatment: Hot dipped galvanized, electro galvanized.
- Color: Rich black, dark green, or customized.
- Mounting: Insert in the soil.
- Package: 25 pcs/box, 50 pcs/box, 100 pcs/box, or other special requirement.
Packing & Storage
H stakes usually used as ladder type sign stakes, step stakes, H frame sign holders for garden lawn, real estate, realtors, crafts, businesses, construction, political campaigns, school projects, service industry and more!