Garden Plant Support – Tomato Spiral Stakes
About Tomato spiral stakes
Tomato spiral stakes also called tomato spiral supports is made of bent heavy duty steel wire. The unique spiral structure is space-saving than tomato cage and sustainable enough for tomatoes, climbing flowers or vine vegetables, such as peas, clematis vines, cucumbers, etc.
Just push it into the ground and fasten the trimmed tomato stem to the spiral. Instead of being tied to a wooden stake or straight tomato stake, tomato spiral stake offer plants a natural growing space and makes it less susceptible to pests and diseases. Stake the plants with tomato spiral wire when young and make them be growing under control is a great choice.
Tomato Spiral Wires – Really Handy & Reliable Climbing Aid for Tomatoes
- Heavy gauge steel wire.
- Well-designed spiral structure for reliable supports.
- Rainbow color bright your garden.
- Space-saving & no need too much tying.
- Easy assembly, durable & reusable.
- Powder or PVC coated is anti-rust & ECO friendly.
- Material: Heavy duty steel wire.
- Wire Diameter: 6, 7, 8 mm optional.
- Length: 1.0, 1.5, 1.8, 2.0, 2.2 m optional.
- Screw: 7 or 8.
- Process: Bending.
- Surface Treatment: Powder coated, PVC coated.
- Color: Rich black, white, or customized.
- Mounting: Remember to bury spiral before planting your plants, so as not to damage the roots.
- Package: 10 pcs or 25 pcs in a pack with film bulk, then packed in carton or wooden crate.
Tomato spiral stakes with rainbow colors to brighten your garden
RAL-1026: Luminous yellow
RAL-3024: Luminous red
RAL-6018: Yellow green
RAL-4006: Traffic purple
RAL-5015: Sky blue
RAL-1033: Dahlia yellow
Packing & Storage
Tomato spiral wires are suitable for prevent the plants from sprawling all over the garden and vegetables farm. Plants are naturally coiled around and through the spiral turns without tying.
It is grate for supporting tomatoes, climbing flowers or vegetables, such as peas, clematis vines and cucumbers.